WE ARE PHCP
Game changers, industry experts, strategic thinkers, award-winning
consultants … meet the PHCP team! An amazing and talented group of
individuals working together and focused on one thing — your success!
Join our team
As PHCP continues to grow, we are always looking for enthusiastic people with great talent and creativity. If you’re looking for the opportunity to expand your skills in a challenging environment that never gets boring, take a look at our open positions and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Account Executive (TX)
It’s a fine line, a sweet spot and in some cases, a complete glitch! But we at PHCP are always searching for that perfect mix of beverage operations experience and marketing savvy. If you have worked in the fast-paced food and beverage/hospitality world and have a genuine knack for marketing, you may be the person we need. You say you have a way with words, are highly creative and can pinpoint the program opportunities in a bar operation in under 5 minutes. We say, send us your resume! Must be based in Houston, TX or willing to relocate. Email email@example.com with your resume, references and salary requirements, and tell us why you think you have what it takes to join our award-winning team of experts.
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting in the day-to-day programming and project management of client projects such as compilation and presentation of trend and data research, creative and mixology oversight, supplier and vendor management.
Interfaces directly with PHCP clients and account service team members.
Houston, TX (Galleria area)
Essential Job Functions
Day-to-day interface with PHCP clients and team members.
Participate in and host program strategy, brainstorming sessions and promotional development.
Assist with various project management tasks, from working with designers on art, mixologists on cocktail development, and vendors for numerous outlets of creative production.
Assist in photoshoots, artwork direction, copywriting and production supervision.
Co-manage multiple clients and projects, internally and externally.
Assist in the development of project estimates, write proposals, creative briefs, beverage programming, presentations, client correspondence, etc.
Assist in negotiations with printers, photographers, illustrators and other work related suppliers.
Carries out other duties as assigned.
May include travel.
Minimum Requirements/Essential Abilities
• At least 3 years hospitality experience or food and beverage service experience.
• At least 2 years of related marketing/advertising, agency, beverage distributor and/or project management experience.
• Enthusiasm, passion, and positivity.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player, independent thinker.
• Endless supply of initiative.
• Multi-tasker extraordinaire. Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy. Able to organize time effectively, forward plan and prioritize tasks
• Creative and able to think on your toes.
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to understand and respond to client and colleague needs and requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or Related Field
• Pro-level Microsoft Office User – PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
• Ability to use personal computer, Microsoft Office products, calculator, etc.
• This role does involve some lifting.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Patrick Henry Creative Promotions is an equal opportunity employer.