WE ARE PHCP
Game changers, industry experts, strategic thinkers, award-winning
consultants … meet the PHCP team! An amazing and talented group of
individuals working together and focused on one thing — your success!
Join our team
As PHCP continues to grow, we are always looking for enthusiastic people with great talent and creativity. If you’re looking for the opportunity to expand your skills in a challenging environment that never gets boring, take a look at our open positions and submit your resume to [email protected]!
Event Coordinator (TX)
Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting environment where you can make an impact? Then look no further. Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, Inc. (PHCP) is expanding and we are looking for a candidate that thrives in an action-oriented, hands-on business environment to join our team.
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting in the day-to-day planning and project management of Special Events, and interfacing with PHCP clients and account service team members.
Director – Meeting & Events
Houston, Texas (Galleria Area)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Participate in promotional and new event ideation, generate creative briefs and develop client proposals and presentations
· Create relevant sponsorship packages for various events and contact supplier partners to negotiate event sponsorships and participation
· Establish event critical path timelines and ensure client, suppliers and account team members are aware of and are working within these timelines, and are meeting established deadlines
· Budget creation, tracking and reconciliation for assigned event projects
· Organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, RSVP and invitee lists, equipment, promotional material and prizing, etc.
· Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations
· Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
· Work with the client on content creation, collateral and swag creation
· On-site duties include ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, AV testing, client management, time management
· Day-to-day interface with clients, suppliers and brand marketing account team members as needed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / ESSENTIAL ABILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Hospitality preferred
· Two years of related marketing/advertising, agency or event/project management experience
· Proven experience as an event coordinator, experience in conference planning an asset
· Excellent time management and communication skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), user experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe, Function Point an asset
· Could involve some lifting
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Submit resumes to:
Linda Joy, Human Resources
1177 West Loop South, Suite 800
Houston, TX 77027
Patrick Henry Creative Promotions is an equal opportunity employer.